Why Dr. Sreekar Harinatha is the right surgeon for gynecomastia surgery and why Contura Clinic is the best hospital for Gynecomastia Surgery in Bangalore?
- Dr. Sreekar Harinatha specializes in
male breast gynecomastia surgeryin Bangalore
- Authored over 40 scientific publications
- Published a highly acclaimed book titled: ‘The Male Breast: What you should know about Gynecomastia’
- The Gynecomastia surgery excellence center at Contura Clinic in Bengaluru is spearheaded by the world-renowned and best in class board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Sreekar Harinatha who is a leading
- Dr. Sreekar’s Award Winning Gynecomastia Surgery Technique is a fast and safe male plastic surgery performed by our experienced team and setup at Contura Clinic, Bangalore, India
- Experience in over 2000 Gynecomastia surgeries
- Experienced senior anesthetist always on board
- Dr. Sreekar’s
Gynecomastia treatment surgerytechnique won the prestigious ‘Best paper’ Award in Taiwan IMCAS
Why is Gynecomastia Surgery so common?
- Gynecomastia is an increasingly common problem among Indians
- This is due to the increased occurrence, better awareness and also due to the availability of better treatment options than just excision(gland removal), which was followed until a few years ago
- Now, the recommended treatment for any stage of gynecomastia is a combination of Liposuction and Excision, also known as Lipo-Excision.
With these techniques, can all grades of Gynecomastia can be treated like the before and after pictures above?
- While liposuction deals with the removal of the fat so that the chest is better contoured aesthetically; excision deals with the removal of the excess breast tissue. When used in combination, Lipo-Excision consistently yields excellent and predictable results.
How is Gynecomastia graded?
- Depending on the amount of breast tissue and the amount of loose skin on top of it, Gynecomastia is graded in three grades. They are Grades 1, 2A, 2B and 3 (Sometimes these are referred to as four grades, but technically they fit into these three grades).
- Grade 1 is someone with a mild amount of breast tissue without any skin looseness. They sometimes just come with puffy nipples. Here are some examples.
- Grade 2A is the presence of a moderate amount of breast tissue without loose skin. The size of the gland is bigger than in grade 1.
- Grade 2B is where there is a moderate amount of breast tissue with some amount of extra skin.
- Grade 3 is when there is a large amount of breast tissue with a lot of loose skin.
Dr. Sreekar Harinatha’s modified gynecomastia grading is now widely used and includes skin tone in the assessment of a patient. It is published in the prestigious Brazilian Journal of Plastic Surgery.
Watch his Surgical Video with over 1 Lakh Views here….
Summary of Gynecomastia Surgery at the Best Gynecomastia Surgery Hospital in Bangalore
Procedure time: 60 mins
Admission: Daycare basis (9 am to 6 pm)
Stitch Removal: No (Absorbable stitches)
Leave from Work: A total of three days including the day of surgery, Follow-up consultation after two days of surgery. Gym, swimming, and workouts can be resumed after three weeks
Cost: Rs.55,000 plus 18% GST 9,900= 64.900 plus cost of the compression garment (around 2-3000): Total: Approximately 67-68,000